While no one wants to think about tragedies like death or critical illness, insurance is essential to your family's financial security. In the event that the unthinkable happens, insurance can offer your family protection from financial hardship. To help keep you, your family, or even your employees healthy, we offer health and dental insurance as well as group health benefits.
In the event of death, life insurance will provide your surviving benefactors with a tax-free lump sum payment to help cope with any final expenses or debt, and can even offer income.
We can help you find the coverage you need from a variety of life insurance plans so that you and your family feel secure.
- Offers funds for your loved ones when they are needed most
- Can avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Death Benefits for your beneficiaries that are almost always non-taxable
- Some life insurance plans potentially offer creditor protection to your loved ones
- Helps build tax-advantaged capital for retirement, or can provide liquid savings through some plans
Health and Dental Insurance
If you are not currently receiving coverage from your employer having health and dental insurance will help cover the costs of medical and dental treatments for you and your family. There are many plans designed to offer various levels of protection, we can help find one that suits your needs.
Major Benefits depending on your plan:
- Prescription drugs
- Vision care
- Out-of-country medical coverage while on vacation or for business
- Dental care - basic as well as a portion of orthodontics depending on plan
- Paramedical services - chiropractic, massage, ambulance
- Access to private or semi-private hospital rooms
Long-term Care, Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Unexpected events such as long-term care, critical illness or disability puts strain on you and your loved ones, by having the proper insurance you will protect your income; therefore, preventing the added stress of financial hardship.
Major Benefits of Long-term Care & Disability Insurance:
- In the event you become disabled it will assist with expenses for you or your business
- Supports buying out of a disabled partner's share of a business
- Allows you to maintain your financial independence
- Prevents the interruption of your long-term financial security plan if your income is impacted by disability
Major Benefits to Critical Illness Insurance:
- Some individuals who do not qualify for disability insurance may still qualify for critical illness insurance
- Provides initial lump-sum benefit you can use as you deem necessary be it paying your mortgage to seeking treatment out of the country
- Provides coverage for up to 22 critical illnesses and conditions
- Funds for home-care during illness and/or recovery periods
- May still provide payment even if not disabled from working
Planning a trip? Are you prepared for the unexpected?
Traveling is expensive, but in the event you require emergency medical care while abroad the costs can be devastating. Purchasing travel insurance has never been easier; simply click the link, fill out the online forms and protect yourself from unnecessary medical costs.
GMS Individual Health Plans
GMS Visitors to Canada Travel Plans