Being able to manage your finances is key to your financial security. Properly managing your funds takes determination, and a lot of planning. However, the results are well worth it and thankfully we're here to help. When you combine properly managed funds with investments and insurance, you'll have your current wealth, future wealth and protection for both.
Your savings strategy will likely depend on what stage of life you're in. New graduates, young couples, families, and retirees will all have different current needs and therefore will be saving differently, and for different things.
- Young individuals or couples can take advantage of their long investment horizon, and lower insurance costs; however, are likely to have higher debts due to student loans, car payments or mortgages.
- New parents can learn about balancing their current financial responsibilities while contributing to a Registered Education Savings Plans to help manage the future costs of post-secondary education for their children.
- While retirees may have their mortgage paid off, and investments that are paying off, they may also have lower income levels that make managing their finances more difficult.
No matter what stage you are at, we have great advice and great products to help you make the most of your budget.
While we cannot make you like paying taxes, we can help you create an effective tax strategy that will help ease the burden. With access to many products and services we will design a tax plan that is unique to your needs. Many of the products and services we use for this purpose are:
- Charitable contributions which allow for tax credits
- Income-splitting for couples
- Life insurance produces that build tax-advantaged capital
- Life insurance and investments through RRSPs or RESPs
Contact us today to get a plan tailored to your needs.
While it's a very difficult topic to approach, preparing for succession after death is important for you and your family's financial security. We can walk you and your loved ones through the process of life insurance and preparing a will.
Your will provides your loved ones with a guide through the succession process in the event of your death. A well written, carefully considered will ensures that your loved ones are not left guessing how you wanted to distribute your estate, and removes the possibility that provincial law will determine how your assets are divided.
Life insurance will provide for your loved ones at a time when stress is high, and funds are needed. The lump-sum payment can be used for mortgage payments, or to supplement lost income; it will ensure that they have what they need to get through the difficult time.
By planning for your succession while you are still alive, you will remove many burdens for your loved ones, and ensure that they are left financially secure.